SAE Valve Series 80 & 84 Series
- Poppet & Spool & Sleeve Options
- Pilot operation provides high shifting force with low power consumption
- Individual sub-base or manifold base mounting
- Suitable for vacuum with external pilot supply
- Multi-pin micro and mini electrical connection options
- SAE Size 125, 250, and 500
- 2- and 3-position, 5-ported 4-way solenoid pilot valves
SAE Valve Series W80 & W84 Series Product Overview
The ROSS® SAE valves 80 Series are base mounted spool and sleeve valves, designed to conform to the standards of the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), this makes the valves for SAE bases interchangeable.These SAE Size 125, 250, and 500 valves are available as, 2- and 3-position, 5-ported 4-way solenoid pilot valves with either internal or external pilot supply. The spool and sleeve design means there are no seals to wear out.
Please refer to the side and below for links to easily navigate and download ROSS Controls SAE Valve Series W80 & W84 Series catalogs, installation instructions, and technical data. Additionally, you have the option to filter through all available options to discover SAE Valve Series W80 & W84 Series variant that meets your requirements.