ISO 15407-2 W66 Series
- Pilot operation provides high shifting force with low power consumption
- Integrated plug-together manifold electrical connections; serial bus communication compatible
- Operating pressure from vacuum to 145 psig (9.9 bar)
- Solenoids polarity insensitive with surge suppression and indicator light
- Single sub-base and manifold base mounting
Directional Control Valves ISO 15407-2 W66 Series Product Overview
The ROSS® 15407-2 valves W66 Series are base mounted spool and sleeve valves that conform to the ISO standards 15407-2 mounting interface. Manifold bases feature modular plug-together electrical connections terminating at end plates, offering a variety of terminal strip or multi-pin interfaces.
These ISO Size 0 (26mm) and 00 (18mm) valves are available as, 2- and 3-position, 5-ported 4-way valves. Solenoid pilot options include a locking or non-locking override, and either internal or external pilot supply. The spool and sleeve design means there are no seals to wear out.
Please refer to the side and below for links to easily navigate and download ROSS Controls Directional Control Valves ISO 15407-2 W66 Series catalogs, installation instructions, and technical data. Additionally, you have the option to filter through all available options to discover Directional Control Valves ISO 15407-2 W66 Series variant that meets your requirements.