DMC1 Series Double Valve Safety Category. 4 PL e, Internal Monitoring, Automatic Reset
- Redundant control can achieve Category 4, PL e, when used with proper safety controls
- Dynamic Monitoring and air flow control functions are integrated into two identical valve elements for Category 4 applications.
- Poppet Design that is dirt tolerant, wear compensating for quick response and high flow capacity
- PTFE backup piston rings enhances valve endurance enabling operation with or without in-line lubrication
- If an abnormality clears itself upon the removal of electricity to both solenoids, it will be ready-to-run again.
- Includes a pressure switch with both normally open (NO) and normally closed (NC) contacts to provide status feedback to the control system indicating whether the valve is in the “ready-to-run” condition or has experienced abnormal function.
- MUST be integrated into machine controls in order to prevent run signal until fault is cleared in valve. This indicator only reports status, it is not part of a lockout function.
- Includes high flow, clog resistant silencer
- Inlet and outlet ports on both sides provide for flexible piping (plugs for unused ports included); captive valve-to-base mounting screws
- SISTEMA Library available for download
DMC1 Series Double Valve Product Overview
The DM1 Series C Safe Exhaust valves are dual valves used to block the supply and remove the downstream pressure from the circuit or machine. It is integrated into the electrical safety system to remove potentially hazardous energy in order to provide employees safe access to a machine or zone.
By quickly removing the pneumatic energy with a safety valve, determined by the risk assessment, the safety system integrity is maintained allowing the employee to complete their tasks safely and rapidly.
Please refer to the side and below for links to easily navigate and download ROSS Controls DMC1 Series Double Valve Catalogs, Installation Instructions, and technical data. Additionally, you have the option to filter through all available options to discover the DMC1 Series Double Valve variant that meets your requirements.