Single-Zone System (SIS+)
- Helps reduce workplace injuries resulting from complicated Lockout/Tagout procedures
- A cost-effective solution to conform with OSHA requirements for control of hazardous energy
- Simplifies operator Lockout/Tagout procedures to help improve productivity
- Modular, pre-wired for quick installation
- Higher cycle life than mechanical disconnects, for reduced downtime
The ElectroGuard system brings a new standard for hazardous energy isolation. Greatly easing the task of the machine operator or maintenance personnel to properly perform Lockout/Tagout procedures can offer greater assurance of compliance, with the added value of improved productivity. As a standard, ElectroGuard systems include low-voltage Remote Lockout Stations and a Main Control Panel, factory-sealed and certified to Category 4 / PL e, with options for Pneumatic and Hydraulic isolation to provide the complete solution in a flexible, maintainable, cost-effective system.