Bantam Series Port Sizes 1/8" & 1/4"; Flow to 24 scfm (680 l/min)
- Filter and regulator consolidated in a single assembly
- Modular assembly and mounting
- Threaded ports or quick-connect fittings for tubing up to 10 mm in diameter
- High-strength polycarbonate plastic filter bowl, or metal bowl
- Automatic drain, or manual drain
- Piston-type regulator
- Self-relieving regulator, or non-relieving
- Pressure gauge
Integrated Filter/Regulators Bantam Series Product Overview
The Bantam Series Integrated Filter/Regulators combine filtration and regulation in a single assembly. They are modular and versatile with threaded ports or quick-connect fittings. You can choose from high-strength polycarbonate plastic or metal bowls, automatic or manual drains, and self-relieving or non-relieving regulators. Plus, they include a pressure gauge for monitoring, providing a compact and adaptable solution for precise air quality control.
Please refer to the side and below for Integrated Filter/Regulators Bantam Series catalogs, installation instructions, and technical data. Additionally, you have the option to filter through all available Integrated Filter/Regulators Bantam Series variant that meets your requirements.