HBH HBH Series
- Each single valve in the HBH Series system is equipped with inductive position switches.
- Monitoring of these switches is to be done by an electrical safety control system.
- Poppet-type cartridge valve elements for blocking flow and stopping cylinder motion. Solenoid pilot valves are spool type.
- Special tamper resistant tool required for disassembly
- In-line mounting with Code 62 Flange ports
Hydraulic Block & Stop Valve Systems HBH Series Product Overview
The HBH Series valves are redundant blocking valve systems designed for critical applications where safe block and stop is required for hydraulically controlled cylinders. These valve systems are equipped with inductive position switches for external monitoring by an electrical safety control system.
Please refer to the side and below for links to easily navigate and download ROSS Controls Hydraulic Block & Stop Valve Systems HBH Series catalogs, installation instructions, and technical data. Additionally, you have the option to filter through all available options to Hydraulic Block & Stop Valve Systems HBH Series variant that meets your requirements.