HBB HBB Series
- Each main valve in the HBB Series system is equipped with an inductive position switch.
- Monitoring of these switches is to be done by an electrical safety control system.
- Redundant spool type valve system
- Tamper-evident relief valve available on inlet
- Special tamper resistant tool required for disassembly
- Inline mounting with SAE threaded ports on D03 & D05 sizes. Flange ports on D07 size.
Hydraulic Block & Bleed Valve Systems HBB Series
The HBB Series valves are redundant 3/2 valve systems designed to meet the needs and requirements of safe hydraulic block and bleed applications. These valve systems are equipped with inductive position switches for external monitoring by an electrical safety control system.
Block and Bleed functions are intended to permit flow when switched on and to block supply and to bleed off downstream hydraulic energy when switched off or in a faulted state. It is important to note that the ability to bleed may be affected by other components downstream of the HBB valve. PO checks, counterbalance, and closed-center valves are designed to block flow under certain conditions. Depending on the application, these devices may be detrimental or they may be beneficial to complete the needed safety function. Careful consideration of the required safety function and how to achieve that goal is absolutely necessary.
HBB valves are intended to be used only for tasks that are routine, repetitive, and integral to production. Maintenance tasks require following full lock-out/tag-out procedures to relieve hazardous energy and prevent unexpected startup
Please refer to the side and below for links to easily navigate and download ROSS Controls Hydraulic Block & Bleed Valve Systems HBB Series catalogs, installation instructions, and technical data. Additionally, you have the option to filter through all available options to Hydraulic Block & Bleed Valve Systems HBB Series variant that meets your requirements.