Classic 21 Series Directional Control Valve, Explosion Proof & ATEX Low Temperature, 2/2, 3/2, 4/2 Functions
- Poppet construction for high dirt tolerance
- Designed for low temperature applications
- High velocity with near zero leakage
- Positive sealing with no sliding action to prevent damage and wear
- Explosion-proof Coils contain any spark originating from within the coil or housing preventing the ignition of any flammable material in the surrounding environment, resulting in a larger explosion
- Pilot can rotate, giving the ability to change orientation
21 Series Directional Control Valve, Explosion Proof & ATEX Product Overview
The 21 Series explosion-proof solenoid pilot controlled valves are ideal for low temperature applications in a wide range of industries and environments where safety from electrical ignition of flammable gases, vapors, flammable liquids, combustible dust, or easily ignitable fibers is a concern.
Please refer to the side and below for links to easily navigate and download ROSS Controls 21 Series Directional Control Valve, Explosion Proof & ATEX catalogs, installation instructions, and technical data. Additionally, you have the option to filter through all available options to 27 Series Directional Control Valve, Explosion Proof & ATEX variant that meets your requirements.