DM2 Series C Safe Exhaust Valve, Explosion Proof Safety Category 4 PL e, Internal Monitoring with Reset
- Monitoring, and air flow control functions are simply integrated into two identical valve elements
- Asynchronous movement of valve elements is detected by the dynamic monitoring and the valve latches in the safe condition, resulting in a residual outlet pressure of less than 1% of supply
- Reset can only be accomplished by the integrated electrical (solenoid) reset; the valve cannot be reset by removing and re-applying supply pressure
- Poppet design that is dirt tolerant, wear compensating for quick response and high flow capacity
- Explosion-proof Coils contain any spark originating from within the coil or housing preventing the ignition of any flammable material in the surrounding environment, resulting in a larger explosion
- Includes a pressure switch with both normally open (NO) and normally closed (NC) contacts to provide status feedback to the control system indicating whether the valve is in the lockout or ready-to-run condition
- Inlet and outlet ports on both sides provide for flexible piping (plugs for unused ports included)
- SISTEMA Library available for download
DM2 Series C Safe Exhaust Valve, Explosion Proof Product Overview
The DM2® Series C Safe Exhaust valves are dual valves used to block the supply and remove the downstream pressure from the circuit or machine. It is integrated into the electrical safety system to remove potentially hazardous energy in order to provide employees safe access to a machine or zone. By quickly removing the pneumatic energy with a safety valve, determined by the risk assessment, the safety system integrity is maintained allowing the employee to complete their tasks safely and rapidly.
Please refer to the side and below for links to easily navigate and download ROSS Controls DM2 Series C Safe Exhaust Valve, Explosion Proof catalogs, installation instructions, and technical data. Additionally, you have the option to filter through all available options to DM2 Series C Safe Exhaust Valve, Explosion Proof variant that meets your requirements.