SV27 Series Pilot Operated Redundant Check Valves Safety Category. 3 PL e, External Monitoring
- Dirt tolerant, wear compensating for quick response and high flow capacity
- Poppet construction for near zero leakage & dirt tolerance
- Senses internal position & state
- Electrical feedback via DPST switch (Double-Pole Single-Throw)
- Directly operated safety-rated force-guided positive-break status switch (DPST)
- A diagnostic coverage (DC) of up to 90% can be obtained by monitoring the safety switch status
- SISTEMA Library available for download
SV27 Series Pilot Operated Redundant Check Valves Product Overview
Pilot Operated Check valves are designed to trap pressure in order to hold a cylinder in place when a safety event occurs. The SV27 Series Sensing Valve uses a safety-rated DPST switch to monitor the valve's operating position. The SV27 PO Check valves can be used for load holding functions in Category 2 (single) or Category 3 (redundant) applications with proper integration and monitoring. The feedback switch informs the controls that the valve internals have shifted properly.
Please refer to the side and below for links to easily navigate and download ROSS Controls SV27 Series Pilot Operated Redundant Check Valves catalogs, installation instructions, and technical data. Additionally, you have the option to filter through all available options to SV27 Series Pilot Operated Redundant Check Valves variant that meets your requirements.