CrossMirror CM26 Series Double Valves Safety Category. 4 PL e, Internal Monitoring, Manual Reset
- Self-contained dynamic monitoring system requires no additional valve monitoring controls
- Dedicated reset; requires an overt act to reset unit after lockout
- Dual stainless steel spools construction
- Status indication switch (ready-to-run) to inform machine controller of valve condition
- The Pressure switch provides a signal when valve is in a faulted position
- Base mounted; manifoldable for multi-valve applications
- SISTEMA Library available for download
CrossMirror CM26 Series Double Valves Product Overview
This valve is constructed with precision, stainless steel spools as the main valve elements, and is designed to offer added safety to the operation of many pneumatically controlled machines such as small size pneumatic cylinder-operated presses, valve operators, and safety latches
The valve has a self-contained monitoring system, requires no additional monitoring and is designed for Category 4, Performance Level e applications. Upon detecting a fault due to discordant spool valve action, the valve locks out and remains so until an overt reset signal (electrical solenoid or remote pneumatic) is applied. This prevents unintentional reset and further bolsters safety. The optional pressure switch provides valuable feedback to the operator regarding whether or not the valve is in “ready-to-run” condition.
Please refer to the side and below for links to easily navigate and download ROSS Controls CrossMirror CM26 Series Double Valves catalogs, installation instructions, and technical data. Additionally, you have the option to filter through all available options to CrossMirror CM26 Series Double Valves variant that meets your requirements.