77 Series Double Valve Safety Category. 4 PL e, Internal Monitoring, Automatic Reset
- Self-contained dynamic monitoring system requires no additional valve monitoring controls
- Automatic reset upon de-actuation
- Dual stainless steel spools construction
- Status indication switch (ready-to-run) to inform machine controller of valve condition
- The Pressure switch provides a signal when valve is in a faulted position
- SISTEMA Library available for download
77 Series Double Valve Product Overview
This valve is constructed with precision, stainless steel spools as the main valve elements, and is designed to offer added safety to the operation of many pneumatically controlled machines such as small size pneumatic cylinder-operated presses, valve operators, and safety latches.
The pressure-controlled valve is a two-hand pressure controlled 4-way double valve controlled by two separate pneumatic signals essentially providing “AND” gate control for the output ports. Both pilot signals must be provided within approximately 500 milliseconds of each other to actuate the valve.
Proper actuation shifts output pressure to port 4. If the valve is not actuated, not provided appropriate pneumatic signals within the discordance window or if the valve actuates abnormally, inlet pressure will only be passed to port 2 - cylinder retracted.
Please refer to the side and below for links to easily navigate and download ROSS Controls 77 Series Double Valve catalogs, installation instructions, and technical data. Additionally, you have the option to filter through all available options to 77 Series Double Valve variant that meets your requirements.