27 Series Lockout L-O-X Valves & Soft Start EEZ-ON Safety Category. 1, PL c, Piloted Valves with Manual Lockout L-O-X Control
- Dirt tolerant, wear compensating for quick response and high flow capacity
- Operated like the manual lockout L-O-X® valve, the position of the blue handle indicates instantaneous full flow pressurizing or exhausting capability
- Allows the air supply to be turned on or off by remote electrical control when valve is not in the lockout position
- An adjustable restriction within the EEZ-ON®valve determines the rate of downstream pressure buildup, and consequently the time delay for the full opening of the EEZ-ON® valve
- Full size exhaust ports (equal to or larger than supply) provide rapid exhaust of downstream air and are threaded for silencers or remote exhaust lines
- Design only allows the valve to be lockable in the OFF position
- Fluorocarbon slipper seals for easy shifting, even after long periods of inactivity
27 Series Lockout L-O-X Valves & Soft Start EEZ-ON Product Overview
Combining two functions critical to safety concerns in any application, the ROSS L-O-X® valve with EEZ-ON® operation provides the shutdown and the gradual start-up (or, “Soft-Start”) capabilities today’s systems require. In addition, because the L-O-X® valve with EEZ-ON® operation is two units in one, you eliminate the need for multiple components.
The valve permits the gradual increase of downstream pressure in the pneumatic circuit that has just been actuated. The same unit also features a shut-off and lockout of system air to limit inadvertent actuation. Exhaust port is threaded for the installation of a silencer or a line for remote exhausting.
Please refer to the side and below for links to easily navigate and download ROSS Controls 27 Series Lockout L-O-X Valves & Soft Start EEZ-ON Catalogs, Installation Instructions, and technical data. Additionally, you have the option to filter through all available options to discover the ideal 27 Series Lockout L-O-X Valves & Soft Start EEZ-ON variant that meets your requirements.