15 Series Manual Lockout L-O-X Valves with Soft Start EEZ-ON Safety Category. 1, PL c
- Easily identifiable with a yellow body and a blue handle to control ON/OFF positions
- Gradual re-application of pneumatic pressure prevents rapid equipment movement at startup
- Full size exhaust ports (equal to or larger than supply) provide rapid exhaust of downstream air and are threaded for silencers or remote exhaust lines
- Design only allows the valve to be lockable in the OFF position
- Fluorocarbon slipper seals for easy shifting, even after long periods of inactivity
- Includes integrated sensing port for pressure verification with either a visual pop-up indicator or electrical pressure switch
15 Series Manual Lockout L-O-X Valves with Soft Start EEZ-ON Product Overview
The L-O-X® with EEZ-ON® operation valve combines shut-off certainty with gradual pressurization upon start-up. Combining two functions critical to safety concerns in any application, the ROSS L-O-X® valve with EEZ-ON® operation provides the shutdown and the gradual start-up (or, “Soft-Start”) capabilities today’s systems require.
In addition, because the L-O-X® valve with EEZ-ON® operation is two units in one, you eliminate the need for multiple components. The valve permits the gradual increase of downstream pressure in the pneumatic circuit that has just been actuated. The same unit also features a shut-off and lockout of system air to limit inadvertent actuation. Exhaust port is threaded for the installation of a silencer or a line for remote exhausting.
Please refer to the side and below for links to easily navigate and download ROSS Controls 15 Series Manual Lockout L-O-X Valves with Soft Start EEZ-ON Catalogs, Installation Instructions, and technical data. Additionally, you have the option to filter through all available options to discover the ideal 15 Series Manual Lockout L-O-X Valves with Soft Start EEZ-ON variant that meets your requirements.