15 Series Lockout L-O-X Valves Safety Category. 1, PL c, Manual L-O-X Valves
- Easily identifiable with a yellow body and a red handle to control ON/OFF positions (non-Stainless Steel)
- Full size exhaust ports (equal to or larger than supply) provide rapid exhaust of downstream air and are threaded for silencers or remote exhaust lines
- Design only allows the valve to be lockable in the OFF (closed) position
- Fluorocarbon slipper seals for easy shifting, even after long periods of inactivity
- Includes integrated sensing port for pressure verification with either a visual pop-up indicator or electrical pressure switch
15 Series Lockout L-O-X Valves Product Overview
The Lockout L-O-X® valve is used to block the supply and remove the downstream pressure from the circuit or machine and allow the employee to lockout the pneumatic energy for safe machine access.
ROSS manual L-O-X® (lockout & exhaust) valves are energy isolation valves and are generally used as the first valve in a line supplying compressed air to equipment. OSHA and ISO 14118 compliance requires that the valve be padlocked in the closed position to prevent handle from being pulled out inadvertently during maintenance and/or servicing.
Please refer to the side and below for links to easily navigate and download ROSS Controls 15 Series Lockout L-O-X Valves Catalogs, Installation Instructions, and technical data. Additionally, you have the option to filter through all available options to discover the ideal 15 Series Lockout L-O-X Valves variant that meets your requirements.